Unlock Background Report
Cellco Partnership Dba Verizon Wireless - VA Wireless in RICHMOND, VA
Reported between 11/1/2012 and 12/1/2022
(804) 645-8237 - Prior Owners
(804) Area Code - Information:
The 804 area code is a telephone area code in the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) for the state of Virginia. It was created in 1947 as one of the original 86 area codes assigned by AT&T. The 804 area code covers most of central and eastern Virginia, including Richmond, Petersburg, Hopewell, Colonial Heights, Chesterfield County, Henrico County, Hanover County, Goochland County, Powhatan County, Charles City County and New Kent County.
(804) Area Code - Industries:The 804 area code is home to many industries that contribute to the economy of Virginia. These include finance and insurance; professional services; manufacturing; retail trade; health care and social assistance; educational services; transportation and warehousing; construction; accommodation and food services; real estate rental and leasing; arts, entertainment and recreation; public administration; information technology; agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting; wholesale trade; management of companies and enterprises.
(804) Area Code - Universities & Colleges:The 804 area code is also home to several large universities and colleges such as University of Richmond, Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU), Virginia Union University (VUU), Randolph-Macon College (RMC), J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College (JSRCC), John Tyler Community College (JTCC), Germanna Community College (GCC) and Richard Bland College (RBC).
(804) Area Code - Unique Facts:The 804 area code is unique in that it is one of only two area codes in Virginia that does not border another state or Canadian province. Additionally, it is the only area code in Virginia with an odd number of digits.
(804) Area Code - Famous People:The 804 area code has been home to many famous people over the years including former President Thomas Jefferson who lived at Monticello near Charlottesville while he served as president from 1801-1809. Other notable figures from this region include actor Robert Duvall who was born in San Diego but grew up in Fairfax Station near Manassas Park in Prince William County. Musician Pharrell Williams was born in Virginia Beach which falls within the 804 area code boundaries.
(804) Area Code - Tourist Attractions:Busch Gardens Williamsburg is located within the 804 area code boundaries near Williamsburg. This theme park features roller coasters, water rides and live shows for visitors to enjoy year round. Kings Dominion amusement park is also located within this region near Doswell offering thrill rides along with family friendly attractions like Planet Snoopy for younger guests. The historic Jamestown Settlement museum can be found nearby where visitors can learn about life during colonial times through interactive exhibits and reenactments.
(804) Area Code - Cities Covered:
The 804 area code covers the cities Hopewell, Mechanicsville, Petersburg, Richmond and Tuckahoe in the Counties of Hopewell City, Hanover, Petersburg, Richmond City and Henrico.
(804) Area Code - Popular Prefixes: