Unlock Background Report
Aerial Communications Inc Wireless in HOUSTON, TX
Reported between 10/25/2008 and 12/1/2022
(713) Area Code - Information:
The 713 area code is a telephone area code in the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) for Houston, Texas and its surrounding areas. It was one of the original area codes established in 1947, and has been split twice since then. The 713 area code covers most of Houston's inner-city neighborhoods, as well as some of its suburbs.
(713) Area Code - Industries:Houston is home to many major industries, including oil and gas production, aerospace engineering, medical research, and technology. The city is also known for its port activities, which include shipping and receiving goods from around the world. Additionally, Houston is home to several large universities and colleges that offer a variety of degree programs.
(713) Area Code - Universities & Colleges:Houston is home to several large universities and colleges that offer a variety of degree programs. These include Rice University, University of Houston, Texas Southern University, University of St. Thomas, Houston Baptist University, Prairie View A&M University, and more. Each school offers unique opportunities for students to pursue their educational goals while gaining valuable experience in their chosen field.
Houston is the fourth largest city in the United States by population with over 2 million people living within its city limits. It is also the most diverse city in the country with over 145 languages spoken throughout the metropolitan area. Additionally, it is home to NASA’s Johnson Space Center where astronauts train for space missions and conduct research on space exploration technologies.
Houston has produced many famous people over the years including actors Matthew McConaughey and Renée Zellweger; musicians Beyoncé Knowles-Carter and Travis Scott; athletes James Harden and J.J Watt; politicians George H.W Bush and Barbara Jordan; writers Cormac McCarthy and Robert Penn Warren; scientists Michael DeBakey and Mavis Kelsey; entrepreneurs Tilman Fertitta and Mark Cuban; artists David Adickes and John Alexander; chefs Chris Shepherd and Hugo Ortega; fashion designers Chloe Dao and Lela Rose; philanthropists Laura Arnold and Dan Duncan; media personalities Oprah Winfrey and Anderson Cooper; business leaders Jim “Mattress Mack” McIngvaleand Jeffery Skilling; religious figures Joel Osteenand T D Jakes; comedians Bill Hicksand Steve Harvey; activists Jesse Jacksonand Al Sharpton; politicians Beto O'Rourkeand Julian Castro ; musicians Willie Nelsonand ZZ Top ; athletes Roger Clemensand Craig Biggio ; authors Sandra Cisnerosand Stephen Harrigan ; filmmakers Wes Andersonand Richard Linklater ; photographers Annie Leibovitzand Herb Ritts ; painters Robert Rauschenbergand Julian Schnabel ; sculptors Jesús Morolesand David Adickes .
(713) Area Code - Tourist Attractions:Houston has many tourist attractions that draw visitors from all over the world each year. These include Space Center Houston at NASA’s Johnson Space Center where visitors can explore interactive exhibits about space exploration history as well as take part in astronaut training simulations or watch live launches from nearby Cape Canaveral Air Force Station in Florida.; The Museum District which houses 19 museums such as The Menil Collection featuring works by modern masters like Picasso or Matisse.; The Galleria Mall which features hundreds of stores ranging from luxury brands like Gucci or Louis Vuitton to more affordable options like Forever 21 or H&M.; The Downtown Aquarium which showcases thousands of aquatic animals from around the world.; And finally there are numerous parks such as Hermann Park or Memorial Park where visitors can enjoy outdoor activities like biking or hiking trails or simply relax under a shady tree with a good book..
(713) Area Code - Cities Covered:
The 713 area code covers the cities Alvin, Atascocita, Baytown, Channelview, Cloverleaf, Deer Park, Friendswood, Houston, La Porte, League City, Mission Bend, Missouri City, Pasadena, Pearland, Rosenberg, Spring, Sugar Land and The Woodlands in the Counties of Brazoria, Harris, Galveston, Fort Bend and Montgomery.
(713) Area Code - Popular Prefixes: