Unlock Background Report
Sprint Spectrum LP Wireless in COLUMBUS, OH
Reported between 7/1/2009 and 1/1/2023
(614) 754-1714 - Prior Owners
(614) Area Code - Information:
The 614 area code is a telephone area code in the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) for Columbus, Ohio and its surrounding suburbs. It was one of the original area codes established in 1947, and has been split twice since then. The 614 area code covers all of Franklin County, as well as parts of Delaware, Madison, Pickaway, Union, and Fairfield counties.
(614) Area Code - Industries:Columbus is home to many large industries that are based in or have offices in the 614 area code. These include Nationwide Insurance, Huntington Bank, L Brands (formerly Limited Brands), Cardinal Health, Big Lots, Abercrombie & Fitch Co., Wendy's International Inc., and Honda of America Manufacturing. Additionally, Columbus is home to several major universities and colleges such as The Ohio State University (OSU), Otterbein University, Capital University, Franklin University and Columbus State Community College.
(614) Area Code - Unique Facts:The 614 area code is unique because it is the only area code in Ohio that does not border another state. Additionally, it is one of only two area codes in the United States that are completely surrounded by other area codes within their own state (the other being 801 in Utah).
(614) Area Code - Famous People:Several famous people were born or raised in the 614 area code including actors George Clooney and Arsenio Hall; musicians John Legend and Kid Cudi; athletes LeBron James and Jack Nicklaus; politicians John Kasich and Sherrod Brown; writers Toni Morrison and Dave Eggers; comedians Drew Carey and Steve Harvey; fashion designer Nanette Lepore; astronaut Neil Armstrong; artist Roy Lichtenstein; chef Emeril Lagasse; entrepreneur Steve Jobs; scientist Marie Curie; inventor Thomas Edison; musician/producer Pharrell Williams; actor/director Robert Redford; singer/songwriter Taylor Swift; actress Scarlett Johansson; comedian Amy Schumer; author JK Rowling.
(614) Area Code - Tourist Attractions:The 614 area code offers a variety of tourist attractions for visitors to enjoy. These include the Columbus Zoo & Aquarium, COSI Science Center & Planetarium, German Village Historic District, Short North Arts District, Easton Town Center Mall Complex, Scioto Mile Park & Riverwalk Trail System along with numerous museums such as the Wexner Center for the Arts at OSU campus and the National Veterans Memorial & Museum located downtown. Other popular attractions include Zoombezi Bay Waterpark at the Columbus Zoo & Aquarium complex as well as Kings Island Amusement Park located just outside of town near Mason.
(614) Area Code - Cities Covered:
The 614 area code covers the cities Columbus, Dublin, Gahanna, Grove City, Hilliard, Reynoldsburg, Upper Arlington and Westerville in the Counties of Franklin.
(614) Area Code - Popular Prefixes: