Unlock Background Report
Sprint Spectrum LP Wireless in MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Reported between 10/15/2006 and 12/1/2022
(612) 386-6898 - Prior Owners
(612) Area Code - Information:
The 612 area code is a telephone area code in the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) for the city of Minneapolis, Minnesota. It was one of the original 86 area codes created by AT&T in 1947 and serves all of Hennepin County, including the cities of Minneapolis, St. Paul, Bloomington, Edina, Richfield, and Brooklyn Park.
(612) Area Code - Industries:The 612 area code is home to many industries that contribute to the economy of Minneapolis and its surrounding areas. The largest industry in the region is healthcare, with major employers such as Allina Health System, Fairview Health Services, and Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota. Other major industries include finance and insurance; retail trade; professional services; manufacturing; education; government; transportation and warehousing; construction; leisure and hospitality; information technology; real estate; agriculture; and mining.
(612) Area Code - Universities & Colleges:The 612 area code is also home to several large universities and colleges. The University of Minnesota Twin Cities campus is located in Minneapolis, along with Augsburg University, Bethel University, Capella University, Concordia University-St. Paul, Hamline University, Metropolitan State University-Twin Cities Campus, North Central University-Minneapolis Campus, St. Catherine University-St. Paul Campus, St. Mary's University of Minnesota-Minneapolis Campus, Walden University-Minneapolis Campus and more.
(612) Area Code - Unique Facts:One unique fact about the 612 area code is that it was once used for a fictional phone number on the television show "Friends." In an episode from season two titled "The One With The List," Rachel gives out her old boyfriend's phone number which happens to be (612) 555-0113.
(612) Area Code - Famous People:Many famous people have called or currently call the 612 area code home. Some notable names include musician Prince Rogers Nelson (Prince), actor Josh Hartnett (Pearl Harbor), comedian Louie Anderson (Life with Louie), singer/songwriter Bob Dylan (Blowin' in the Wind), actress Jessica Biel (7th Heaven), rapper Brother Ali (Shadows on the Sun), author F Scott Fitzgerald (The Great Gatsby) and many more.
(612) Area Code - Tourist Attractions:Chain of Lakes - Minneapolis has a chain of five interconnected lakes: Lake Calhoun/Bde Maka Ska , Lake Harriet , Lake Isles , Cedar Lake ,and Lake Nokomis . These lakes are popular destinations for swimming , boating , fishing , biking , running , walking trails , picnicking , bird watching , ice skating during winter months .
Walker Art Center - Located near downtown Minneapolis in Loring Park is Walker Art Center which houses modern art collections from around the world . It also features outdoor sculptures throughout its grounds .
Mill City Museum - This museum celebrates Minneapolis’s history as “the flour milling capital of the world” through interactive exhibits . Visitors can explore artifacts from historic mills as well as learn about how flour production shaped Minneapolis’s development .
(612) Area Code - Cities Covered:
The 612 area code covers the cities Crystal, Golden Valley, Minneapolis, Richfield and St. Louis Park in the Counties of Hennepin.
(612) Area Code - Popular Prefixes: