Unlock Background Report
Cellco Partnership Dba Verizon Wireless - TX Wireless in HOUSTON, TX
Reported between 4/1/2021 and 12/1/2022
(562) 810-1123 - Prior Owners
(562) Area Code - Information:
The 562 area code is a telephone area code in the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) for parts of Los Angeles County, California. It was created on October 30, 1997, and covers Long Beach, Lakewood, Cerritos, Norwalk, La Mirada, Bellflower, Downey and Paramount.
(562) Area Code - Industries:The 562 area code is home to many industries including aerospace engineering, biotechnology, healthcare services and manufacturing. The region is also known for its port facilities which are used to transport goods from around the world. Additionally, the area has become a hub for technology companies such as Microsoft and Google who have offices in the region.
(562) Area Code - Universities & Colleges:The 562 area code is home to several large universities and colleges including California State University Long Beach (CSULB), Long Beach City College (LBCC), Cerritos College and El Camino College Compton Center. These institutions offer a variety of degree programs ranging from business administration to engineering.
(562) Area Code - Unique Facts:The 562 area code is one of only two area codes in Los Angeles County that does not include any part of the city of Los Angeles itself; the other being 626. Additionally, it is one of only three area codes in California that does not cross county lines; the others being 805 and 909.
(562) Area Code - Famous People:The 562 area code has been home to many famous people over the years including actors Will Smith and Cameron Diaz as well as musicians Gwen Stefani and Snoop Dogg. Other notable residents include basketball player Kobe Bryant and former President Richard Nixon who both grew up in the region.
(562) Area Code - Tourist Attractions:Aquarium of the Pacific - Located in Long Beach this aquarium features more than 11000 animals representing over 500 species from around the world.
Queen Mary - This historic ocean liner was built in 1936 and now serves as a hotel with restaurants, shops and attractions located onboard.
Knott's Berry Farm - This amusement park features roller coasters, live entertainment shows and family-friendly attractions such as Camp Snoopy.
(562) Area Code - Cities Covered:
The 562 area code covers the cities Bellflower, Cerritos, Downey, La Habra, La Mirada, Lakewood, Long Beach, Norwalk, Paramount, Pico Rivera, Seal Beach, South Whittier, West Whittier -los Nietos and Whittier in the Counties of Los Angeles and Orange.
(562) Area Code - Popular Prefixes: