Unlock Background Report
Cellco Partnership Dba Verizon Wireless - FL Wireless in FORT MYERS-FORT MYERS EAEA, FL
Reported between 10/15/2004 and 12/1/2022
(386) 671-2908 - Prior Owners
(386) Area Code - Information:
The 386 area code is a telephone area code in the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) for the state of Florida. It was created in 2001 as an overlay to the existing 904 area code, which serves most of northeastern and north-central Florida. The 386 area code covers all of Volusia County, Flagler County, Putnam County, and parts of St. Johns County and Marion County.
(386) Area Code - Industries:The 386 area code is home to many industries including agriculture, manufacturing, tourism, healthcare, finance and technology. Agriculture is one of the largest industries in the region with citrus fruits being a major crop. Manufacturing includes automotive parts production and aerospace components. Tourism is also a major industry with Daytona Beach being one of the most popular destinations in the state. Healthcare is another important industry with several hospitals located throughout the region. Financial services are provided by banks such as Bank of America and Wells Fargo while technology companies like IBM have offices in Daytona Beach.
(386) Area Code - Universities & Colleges:The 386 area code is home to several universities and colleges including Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach, Bethune-Cookman University in Daytona Beach, Stetson University in DeLand, Flagler College in St Augustine, Daytona State College in Daytona Beach and Keiser University's Daytona campus. These institutions offer a variety of degree programs ranging from business administration to engineering to nursing.
(386) Area Code - Unique Facts:One unique fact about the 386 area code is that it was created as an overlay to the existing 904 area code due to population growth in northeastern and north-central Florida. This means that both 904 and 386 numbers can be used within this region without any additional charges or fees for customers who dial either number type when making calls within this region.
(386) Area Code - Famous People:The 386 area code has been home to many famous people over the years including NASCAR driver Dale Earnhardt Jr., actor Burt Reynolds, singer Jimmy Buffett and golfer Tiger Woods who all grew up or lived at some point within this region. Other notable figures include former NFL quarterback Tim Tebow who attended college at nearby University of Florida as well as professional wrestler Hulk Hogan who was born in Augusta but moved to Port Orange during his teenage years where he attended high school before becoming a professional wrestler.
(386) Area Code - Cities Covered:
The 386 area code covers the cities Daytona Beach, De Land, Deltona, New Smyrna Beach, Ormond Beach, Palm Coast and Port Orange in the Counties of Volusia and Flagler.
(386) Area Code - Popular Prefixes:
(386) Area Code - Demographics:
|Avg Persons Per Household||2.46|
|Median Age (Male)||40.47|
|Median Age (Female)||42.76|