Unlock Background Report
Southwestern Bell Telephone Company LandLine/Services in DALLAS, TX
Reported between 3/1/2000 and 12/1/2022
(214) 387-2515 - Prior Owners
(214) Area Code - Information:
The 214 area code is a telephone area code in the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) for Dallas, Texas and its surrounding suburbs. It was one of the original area codes established in 1947, and now covers most of the eastern two-thirds of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
(214) Area Code - Industries:Dallas is home to many major industries, including telecommunications, banking, energy, healthcare, technology, transportation and logistics. The city also has a thriving business community with numerous Fortune 500 companies headquartered here. Additionally, Dallas is home to several large universities and colleges that contribute to its economy.
(214) Area Code - Universities & Colleges:Dallas is home to some of the largest universities and colleges in Texas. These include Southern Methodist University (SMU), University of Texas at Dallas (UTD), University of North Texas (UNT), Texas A&M University-Commerce (TAMUC), and Texas Christian University (TCU). Each university offers a variety of degree programs ranging from undergraduate to doctoral degrees.
(214) Area Code - Unique Facts:The 214 area code is unique in that it is one of only three area codes in the United States that are not contiguous with any other area code. Additionally, it is one of only two area codes in the NANP that does not have an associated overlay plan.
(214) Area Code - Famous People:Dallas has been home to many famous people over the years, including actors Matthew McConaughey and Patrick Duffy; musicians Erykah Badu and Demi Lovato; athletes Dirk Nowitzki and Emmitt Smith; politicians George W. Bush and John Cornyn; entrepreneurs Mark Cuban and Ross Perot; authors Jodi Picoult and Anne Rice; scientists Neil deGrasse Tyson and Stephen Hawking; as well as many others.
(214) Area Code - Tourist Attractions:Dallas is full of tourist attractions for visitors to explore. Some popular attractions include Reunion Tower, The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, The Dallas Arboretum & Botanical Garden, The George W.
(214) Area Code - Cities Covered:
The 214 area code covers the cities Allen, Arlington, Carrollton, Cedar Hill, Coppell, Dallas, Desoto, Duncanville, Farmers Branch, Flower Mound, Frisco, Garland, Grand Prairie, Irving, Lancaster, Lewisville, Mckinney, Mesquite, Plano, Richardson, Rowlett, The Colony, University Park and Waxahachie in the Counties of Collin, Tarrant, Dallas, Denton and Ellis.
(214) Area Code - Popular Prefixes:
(214) Area Code - Demographics:
|Avg Persons Per Household||2.63|
|Median Age (Male)||31.23|
|Median Age (Female)||32.37|