Unlock Background Report
Pacific Bell Telephone Company LandLine/Services in LOS ANGELES, CA
Reported between 5/28/2006 and 12/1/2022
(213) Area Code - Information:
The 213 area code is a telephone area code in the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) for the city of Los Angeles, California. It was one of the original three area codes assigned to California in 1947. The 213 area code covers downtown Los Angeles and some surrounding areas, including Hollywood, Westlake, Echo Park, Silver Lake, and Chinatown.
(213) Area Code - Industries:Los Angeles is home to many industries, including entertainment, fashion, aerospace, technology, finance and banking. The city is also known for its vibrant art scene and has become a hub for creative professionals. Additionally, Los Angeles is home to several major universities and colleges that attract students from around the world.
(213) Area Code - Universities & Colleges:The 213 area code includes several large universities and colleges such as University of Southern California (USC), California Institute of Technology (Caltech), Occidental College, Loyola Marymount University (LMU), University of California Los Angeles (UCLA), Pepperdine University and more. These institutions offer a variety of degree programs ranging from business to engineering to liberal arts.
(213) Area Code - Unique Facts:The 213 area code is unique in that it is one of only two area codes in the United States that are not split into multiple regions or sub-regions; the other being 202 which serves Washington D.C.. Additionally, the 213 area code was featured prominently in the hit television show “Friends” when Joey Tribbiani moved to Los Angeles with his new roommate Chandler Bing who had an apartment with a 213 phone number.
(213) Area Code - Famous People:Los Angeles has been home to many famous people over the years including actors Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie; musicians Dr Dre and Snoop Dogg; athletes Kobe Bryant and Magic Johnson; politicians Nancy Pelosi and Arnold Schwarzenegger; writers Ray Bradbury and Joan Didion; directors Steven Spielberg and Quentin Tarantino; entrepreneurs Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg; scientists Stephen Hawking and Carl Sagan; artists Andy Warhol and Jean-Michel Basquiat; comedians Steve Martin and Ellen DeGeneres; models Tyra Banks and Gisele Bundchen; chefs Wolfgang Puck and Gordon Ramsay; activists Cesar Chavez and Dolores Huerta; philanthropists Bill Gates and Warren Buffett; religious figures Pope John Paul II and Dalai Lama XIV among others.
(213) Area Code - Tourist Attractions:Los Angeles is full of tourist attractions such as Universal Studios Hollywood theme park, Hollywood Walk of Fame stars on Hollywood Boulevard, Griffith Observatory overlooking downtown LA skyline, Getty Center museum complex in Brentwood neighborhood, La Brea Tar Pits prehistoric fossil site in Hancock Park district , Venice Beach boardwalk along Pacific Ocean coastline , Walt Disney Concert Hall performing arts venue , Santa Monica Pier amusement park at Pacific Ocean shoreline , TCL Chinese Theatre movie palace on Hollywood Boulevard , Dodger Stadium baseball stadium near Elysian Park neighborhood , Staples Center sports arena near downtown LA , Rodeo Drive shopping street in Beverly Hills district , Sunset Strip nightlife district along Sunset Boulevard plus many more .
(213) Area Code - Cities Covered:
The 213 area code covers the cities Bell, Bell Gardens, Cudahy, East Los Angeles, Florence-graham, Huntington Park, Los Angeles, Maywood, Montebello, South Gate, West Hollywood and Westmont in the Counties of Los Angeles.
(213) Area Code - Popular Prefixes:
(213) Area Code - Demographics:
|Avg Persons Per Household||2.80|
|Median Age (Male)||31.92|
|Median Age (Female)||33.66|