Desbloquear informe de fondo
Pacific Bell Telephone Company LandLine/Services in SAN DIEGO, CA
Reported between 9/1/1998 and 2/1/2023
(619) Area Code - Information:
The 619 area code is a telephone area code in the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) for the city of San Diego, California and its surrounding areas. It was one of the original three area codes established in California in 1947. The 619 area code covers most of San Diego County, including the cities of Chula Vista, Coronado, El Cajon, Imperial Beach, La Mesa, Lemon Grove, National City, Poway, San Diego and Santee.
(619) Area Code - Industries:San Diego is home to many industries that are supported by the 619 area code. These include biotechnology and pharmaceuticals, defense and military technology, telecommunications and software development. Additionally, tourism is a major industry in San Diego due to its beautiful beaches and attractions such as SeaWorld San Diego and the San Diego Zoo.
(619) Area Code - Universities & Colleges:The 619 area code also encompasses several large universities and colleges. These include University of California San Diego (UCSD), San Diego State University (SDSU), Point Loma Nazarene University (PLNU), National University (NU), California Western School of Law (CWSL) and Southwestern College.
(619) Area Code - Unique Facts:One unique fact about the 619 area code is that it is home to the world's oldest active sailing ship: The Star of India. This historic vessel has been sailing since 1863! Additionally, the 619 area code is home to Balboa Park which houses 15 museums as well as performing arts venues such as The Old Globe Theatre.
(619) Area Code - Cities Covered:
The 619 area code covers the cities Chula Vista, Coronado, El Cajon, Imperial Beach, La Mesa, La Presa, Lemon Grove, National City, Rancho San Diego, San Diego, Santee and Spring Valley in the Counties of San Diego.
(619) Area Code - Popular Prefixes: