Desbloquear informe de fondo
Cellco Partnership Dba Verizon Wireless - MD Wireless in BALTIMORE, MD
Reported between 12/13/2005 and 2/1/2023
(410) 647-4785 - Prior Owners
(410) Area Code - Information:
The 410 area code is a telephone area code in the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) for the U.S. state of Maryland. It serves the eastern half of Maryland, including Baltimore and its suburbs, as well as the Eastern Shore counties of Dorchester, Somerset, Wicomico, Worcester, and Talbot.
(410) Area Code - Industries:The 410 area code is home to many industries that contribute to Maryland's economy. The region is known for its seafood industry, with crabbing and oyster harvesting being major sources of income for many families on the Eastern Shore. The Port of Baltimore is also located within this area code and is one of the largest ports on the East Coast. Additionally, there are numerous manufacturing companies located in this region that produce products such as medical equipment, electronics, and aerospace components.
(410) Area Code - Universities & Colleges:The 410 area code includes several large universities and colleges that offer a variety of educational opportunities to students from all over the world. These include Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore; Salisbury University in Salisbury; Towson University in Towson; University of Maryland College Park; Morgan State University in Baltimore; St. Mary’s College of Maryland in St. Mary’s City; Washington College in Chestertown; and Goucher College in Towson.
(410) Area Code - Unique Facts:The 410 area code was created in 1947 when it was split off from 301 which served all of Maryland at the time. This made it one of the first three-digit area codes established by AT&T after World War II ended. Additionally, this region has been home to some famous people throughout history such as author Edgar Allan Poe who lived in Baltimore during his lifetime and Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall who was born and raised here before becoming a prominent civil rights lawyer and judge.
(410) Area Code - Famous People:Some famous people associated with the 410 area code include actor/comedian Dave Chappelle who grew up near Washington D.C., singer/songwriter Billie Holiday who was born in Philadelphia but moved to Baltimore at an early age, rapper Logic who hails from Gaithersburg, MD., actress Jada Pinkett Smith who attended high school at The Baltimore School for Arts, musician Frank Zappa who spent part of his childhood living near Annapolis, MD., former NFL quarterback Joe Flacco who played college football at Delaware before being drafted by the Ravens out of nearby Audubon High School, and actor Michael K Williams who grew up near Baltimore before moving to New York City to pursue acting opportunities.
(410) Area Code - Tourist Attractions:The 410 area code offers plenty of tourist attractions for visitors looking to explore this part of Maryland.
(410) Area Code - Cities Covered:
The 410 area code covers the cities Annapolis, Arbutus, Arnold, Baltimore, Bel Air North, Bel Air South, Carney, Catonsville, Columbia, Crofton, Dundalk, Edgewood, Eldersburg, Elkridge, Ellicott City, Essex, Glen Burnie, Lochearn, Middle River, Milford Mill, Odenton, Parkville, Perry Hall, Pikesville, Randallstown, Reisterstown, Salisbury, Severn, Severna Park, South Gate and Towson in the Counties of Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Baltimore City, Harford, Howard, Carroll and Wicomico.
(410) Area Code - Popular Prefixes:
(410) Area Code - Demographics:
|Avg Persons Per Household||2.60|
|Median Age (Male)||37.95|
|Median Age (Female)||39.37|